Is this the reissue accordion tote?

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
attachment.php

I thought DH was stalking you!!!! Yes I have seen your bag!!!! I was going to get that one, but I chose the one without the flap. I love both. I tried yours on at the trunk show. You will love it. Its destressed calfskin though, not patent.

comes in metallic as well. black, bronze, metallic silver. the large one is 4 k and I want it for my lap top. Its also called the computer case. Check out the celeb thread a young chick has one. LMAO

Sher, I believe that bag is supposedly lap top bag. I say supposedly because eh... I don't think it would be popular as a lap top bag.:sweatdrop: I remember it was super super pricey.:cursing:

I thought DH was stalking you!!!! Yes I have seen your bag!!!! I was going to get that one, but I chose the one without the flap. I love both. I tried yours on at the trunk show. You will love it. Its destressed calfskin though, not patent.

He's brushing his teeth! hehehehe

Sher, I believe that bag is supposedly lap top bag. I say supposedly because eh... I don't think it would be popular as a lap top bag.:sweatdrop: I remember it was super super pricey.:cursing:

I think it comes in more than one size. The one I looked at was $3k. And just a bit smaller than a GST. It seemed less wide to me. I have issues with wide bags.

And the best part about this thread for me? My good tPF Chanel friends all responded!

And I had recently PMd two of you saying I was not loving anything Chanel lately and would probably not be getting a CC bag soon. HAHAHA Yes, I can hear sjunky laughing her butt off right now! I'm sure Irishgal will be here laughing soon.

Keep laughing, girlfriend, and I won't share custody with you! LMAO