Is this the reissue accordion tote?

Or matt black, but maybe you prefer silver hardware?

Yes Mon - the one I saw had silver hardware and that is my preference.

I always end up with so black bags and was really loving the grey so that is my preference (for now! LOL). Since I don't have any GREY bags in my collection I think it might be a nice addition. I have a bag in every color imaginable b/c I'm a color HO! The fact that I am missing grey is a bit of a shock.

When I tried the bag on I was wearing just a plain, fitted white blouse with black capris and Carre Kantha H scarf in the deep magenta/pink and it really looked good. Black/white and then the grey.

I tend to dress very plain - not too many patterns. Mostly black/white/tan/khaki/navy and jeans.

HA! I found it!!

I opened my mail and it is in THE POINT paper from Neimans.

It is on the back page of the MAJORICA section.

OMG - scanning in a few minutes.

brb

Here it is!

That front "flap" does not go over the entire bag from back to front. It is only for the front pocket.

If you look at the lower left corner you can tell it is an accordion style.

The top "flap" which you can see going over the top of the bag doesn't have to be closed every time you use the bag. It did not get in the way at all. You can leave it open and it becomes more like a GST.

The inside is divided into two compartments. But not with a zipper pocket like the GST. Just a plain leather "wall". And the inside is complete leather.

And it has the stitched pocket on the back also.

What I loved about this bag other than the functionality is that it was so light to carry!

Thoughts? Talk me into or out of it! LOL Colors?

attachment.php

Attachments

• ReissueTote.jpg
    ReissueTote.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 542
Ok, Im awake now after not sleeping all night. Its gonna be the bag with ears I know it..........................

HAHAHAHA

You know I didn't notice the ears at all when I first saw it and it didn't bother me when I was carrying!

OMG - the "ear" bag.

Almost as good as the "weenus" bag! Remember that? LOL

I love that bag! my sa tried hard to talk me into it. Its gorgeous, see no patent but distressed calfskin . Are you getting a metallic. I want it

I love that bag! my sa tried hard to talk me into it. Its gorgeous, see no patent but distressed calfskin . Are you getting a metallic. I want it

They had one that was a metallic - but with the distressing it looked like patent to me.

Nope - I'm going matte.

Metallic is too trendy for me for me.

Are we going to do a co-ownership! LOL

I have the matte grey reissue tote, witht he zip. you buy this one na d we can trade off. Man I need a new bag fix............... Im all shaky over here, with the sweats. lol:sweatdrop::sos:. I knew you would be back for a Chanel. Hahhaha epi, lv, damier.. hahahahahahahaahaha

I'd love to see someone modeling it. The ears are a bit of a turn off to me, but maybe it's fabulous IRL. I'm going to try to make the SD meet & greet today and so hopefully our NM will have some nice Chanel.

OK, just got off the phone with my SA and I'm getting the black calfskin and it is a bit distressed. We talked thru the grey and she knows what I have and my style - she said I'd be happier with the black.

And just to top things off I'm getting a spruce green pochette with "rope" type handle. I have no idea what it looks like but she said they only were getting one in and she loved it so much she is sending it. She knows what I like so I'm trusting her on this one.

With all the berry out there right now it is fun to play off the trend with something bit more opposite - dare I say QUIRKY? LOL

OMG - I can hear sjunky laughing across the country.

Shut up already girlfriend!!