Is this the reissue accordion tote?

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
oh I was picturing the other version Max! doh!
I think I may prefer the one that isn't a flap{?}

brb

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
this snazzy little number is the one I kept picturing . . .
Large Grey $2995

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
I thought DH was stalking you!!!! Yes I have seen your bag!!!! I was going to get that one, but I chose the one without the flap. I love both. I tried yours on at the trunk show. You will love it. Its destressed calfskin though, not patent.

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
comes in metallic as well. black, bronze, metallic silver. the large one is 4 k and I want it for my lap top. Its also called the computer case. Check out the celeb thread a young chick has one. LMAO

NanamiRyu

Justine
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
NY
Sher, I believe that bag is supposedly lap top bag. I say supposedly because eh... I don't think it would be popular as a lap top bag.:sweatdrop: I remember it was super super pricey.:cursing:

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I thought DH was stalking you!!!! Yes I have seen your bag!!!! I was going to get that one, but I chose the one without the flap. I love both. I tried yours on at the trunk show. You will love it. Its destressed calfskin though, not patent.
He's brushing his teeth! hehehehe

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Sher, I believe that bag is supposedly lap top bag. I say supposedly because eh... I don't think it would be popular as a lap top bag.:sweatdrop: I remember it was super super pricey.:cursing:
There must be two sizes. The one I tried on was a little smaller than a GST - just a teeny bit smaller.

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I think it comes in more than one size. The one I looked at was $3k. And just a bit smaller than a GST. It seemed less wide to me. I have issues with wide bags.

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
And the best part about this thread for me? My good tPF Chanel friends all responded!

And I had recently PMd two of you saying I was not loving anything Chanel lately and would probably not be getting a CC bag soon. HAHAHA Yes, I can hear sjunky laughing her butt off right now! I'm sure Irishgal will be here laughing soon.

Keep laughing, girlfriend, and I won't share custody with you! LMAO

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
OK, here's the next question:

What color and leather?

My first instinct is the plain (not metallic) distressed grey.

Thoughts?