Is this the MbMJ Aidan?

Oh Butterfly is it? I love my Coffers and think they are a great size but I never want to look like Katie Holmes dragging that ginormous red Hermes bag.

I do like the look of this bag and the price is comparatively friendly but I've only bought MJ, not MbMJ. I'm not crazy about the lining with the graffiti lettering. I will look for it to try on in the next few weeks, thanks for the advice! :biggrin:

I am not crazy about the lining either...I've seen better MBMJ linings, at least more fun ones...regular Aidan is definitely bigger than the coffer....how tall are you? I am 5'9 and I still feel it's a bit big for an every day bag...but if I found it in ruby red I just know I would buy it in the bigger size!!

^^^I'm 5'4" but I love big bags and never felt like the Coffer was big, it just feels perfect, especially messenger style. I'm tossing around between large Aiden which is inexpensive, and the Chloe Paraty which is not, but I like a lot.

5'9", so lucky, you can wear anything! Get the large ruby Aiden, it will look great on you!