Is THIS the 08 electric blue & turquoise?

simona7

Bag Lady
Jul 15, 2007
I was going through last month's Harpers Bazaar (November - Jennifer Anniston cover) and came across these Balenciaga pics. They might be nothing but maybe they're the new colors? :shrugs:
Electric Blue clutch? (the shoes are Jimmy Choo)

attachment.php

Turquoise sandals?
attachment.php

Definitely petal pink straps on this shoe:
attachment.php

If that's the electric blue then :yahoo: the turquoise kind of looks like seafoam in this pic but someone mentioned it's a "milky" version of the 05 turquoise so maybe it is 08 turquoise? :shrugs:

Attachments

• hb1036.jpg
    hb1036.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 548
  • hb3038.jpg
    hb3038.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 534
  • hb2037.jpg
    hb2037.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 492
I don't think that it is turquoise, I think those are the sky blue. I was told by an SA @ BALNY that turquoise is very similar to '05 turq.

You are right one about the petal pink, the straps are just like my new PP city!

Good job girl!

I love those sandals, but they don't look even close to any of the pictures of '08 turquoise we've seen, even if it is milky. It isn't that light. They are more reminiscent of '04 turquoise. I've seen some other spring '08 sandals in magazines that have multi-colors of turquoise straps that probably include something closer to the new color.

There are some shoes, clothes and bags, too, apparently, from the fall collection that are a really bright blue, a shade or so darker than French blue, that we have speculated about a lot. I have some shoes and their color is described as fluor (for fluorescent?) Elecktra on the box. I don't think they are exactly the same as spring Electric blue, though, but I won't mind if it turns out they are!

I don't have a lot of Balenciaga shoes. Several years ago, I thought they ran a little large. But the shoes I got from the fall collection seemed smallish for me and I went up half a size.