Is this tacky?

Okay, I just re-read your statement, if you are saying all of this just to point out the fact that you don't purchase fake "high-end" stuff...then I personally think it's a bit much (I won't tell you it's tacky because that's relative).

Why do you feel you need to let people know you are rocking the "real" stuff? Honestly, I don't find it that serious. I know on TPF a lot members find "fakes, knock-offs, etc..." a deadly sin, but IMO, it's just a purse, pair of shoes, jeans, etc...(my name isn't on it so who really cares and NO, I don't buy fake items). Even though I like stuff...it's just that STUFF!

Let me put this way, for every 1 person that thinks your "Chanel, LV, MJ, CL's" are real, there are about 10-20 more people who thinks it's FAKE! So, who cares?!?! Don't spend you time or effort trying to "prove" (used lightly) that you've got "it".

Sidenote:Embrace who you are! You are not your clothes, purse, shoes, etc...Challenge your true motive for wanting to make such a shirt. I'm sure there's more there...

Now, if you really care about those issues (99% most of us do), care about them, but don't state it just to prove you can afford to buy "real" stuff because in reality, most of us really don't know or want to know...what goes into making our favorite brand.

My 2 cents...

Last edited: