Is this tacky or not?

Do you like them?

• Nice :)

• Ugly/tacky/tasteless

• no opinion / view results

Results are only viewable after voting.
Honestly, denim will look great..skirts, capri pants (denim or otherwise), tan pants, white pants etc. I think neutral colors will look really nice and polished with these shoes.

She refuses to spend money on herself, so when it's christmas or something I like to spoil her a little. Most of her nicer shoes/clothes are things that I've picked out for her.. heh. Wanted to make sure I didn't lose my touch. I'll let you guys know how she likes them

Bought from the LV store at south coast last night. I haven't taken the shoes out of the dust bag since I bought them. I actually have a picture of the receipt, but I didn't really feel the need to post it... I'm not trying to e-brag, just wanted to make sure they weren't super tacky

here...
redface.gif

Attachments

• receipt.jpg
    receipt.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 78
^^^ Oh, you didn't have to post a pic of the receipt... I was just wondering if you had purchased them through LV...

I think they are very nice!

Wait, I don't get it...

Are you trying to find out if it's tacky for your action to show them to your guy friends who hates you and LV? Or you're asking for opinions about the shoes?

Showing people (mostly guys) who are hating on me for buying these for my girlfriend, both because they are LVs and "ugly"

I'm sure this particular forum is a little biased, but what do you think?

[Attached the pictures... should work, now. see a couple posts down]

I like them but the important thing is that you do or that your g/f does. What do you care what others have to say? They dont have to pay for it and they dont have to wear them.

I think they are great and I would love a pair myself!!! I think your GF will be very happy. Agree that this is a very versital shoe the could go with jeans or look great with a skirt or pants