Is this suspicious? eBay related

Status
Not open for further replies.

aviaprimrose

Feb 8, 2014
Hi all. I bought a Speedy Bandouliere on eBay advertised as brand new and it had a lot of pics, looked legit, and had a photo of the receipt dated as Jan of 2014. I messaged the seller asking for the date code, and she said it was FH 0018. Would that mean it was from 2008? :wtf: And just bought last month? Or am I reading this code wrong? I'm concerned. :thinking:

Hi all. I bought a Speedy Bandouliere on eBay advertised as brand new and it had a lot of pics, looked legit, and had a photo of the receipt dated as Jan of 2014. I messaged the seller asking for the date code, and she said it was FH 0018. Would that mean it was from 2008? :wtf: And just bought last month? Or am I reading this code wrong? I'm concerned. :thinking:
i would definitely have it authenticated. i don't actually know when they started making the speedy bandouliere, but i thought it was just a few years ago. that date code would cause me concern for that reason and for the fact that it does not match the receipt. you can post in the authenticate thread and i would do so asap. hope it all works out for you. best of luck.

You need to take a clear photo of the date code, heat stamp etc.. the pertinent details and post them. Always authenticate pre-loved purchases. :smile: Sometimes sellers misread, mistype, or else it is a fake.

OP - did you resolve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.