Is this stupid?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I´m really into Chanel these days, but not ready for a bag yet or anything big, so I´m thinking of getting one of these silk ribbons.
    I want to start small with Chanel, because the brand is really something you have for life, so should I get one of those ribbons or is that just silly for a first Chanel item/accesorrie..?

2986569.jpg

Ronja

2. well, they come free on your box. . . I'm not sure what you'd do w/ it{?}

3. I know what I´ll do with it :smile:, but as a first Chanel buy..?

Ronja

4. ronja, i'm a little confused. why are you planning to buy them when the chanel store gives it to you free wrapped on your box?

5. That shouldn't be for sale. . . it's just part of their free giftwrap:shrugs:

6. I´m not getting them from a Chanel store. I don´t think we have a Chanel in this country and if we have..that would be very far from me. So I can´t just walk in an buy something and get the ribbons. If you all get me better now.

Ronja

7. I am a bit confused.......as far as I know you can't buy the ribbons, they come free as part of the presentation box. If you're not ready for a bag yet, Chanel does do some wonderful accessories (see the sticky) and if you purchase any of those items they will be sent to you in a black Chanel box finished with the ribbon. Have fun starting your Chanel collection!! It will give you many years of pleasure.:heart:

8. No, it's not stupid. I love Chanel ribbons too. I use it to shorten the chain strap. But I don't know how you will get it unless you buy their bag.:yes:

9. i'm guessing someone is selling them on eBay , right ? You're not stupid . if you are going to use them , who cares ? I tie a Hermes ribbon around my ponytail sometimes when I golf ( 'cuz I've got a cute orange golf skirt .) .

10. Oh, yes. It would be stupid if I collect non-authentic item whether I use it or not. I'd rather collect smiley face :yes: Also, I think scarf would be better on your hair than ribbon, even Hermes ribbon :yes:

11. ^huh? SHe's not asking about a non-authentic item{?}

It's not stupid if you have a want and need for it ;)

12. The ribbon is cute....I don't think they sell it but I am sure you can find it at eBay..

No..it isn't silly at all..baby step..:smile:

13. I wear scarves in my hair too . It just matched perfect , that's all .

14. There is one in Copenhagen as a part of Birger Christensen, I got my classic flap there :smile:;)

15. I don't know...if you're going to pay for a Chanel ribbon, you might as well pay for a Chanel item and get the ribbon for free. Some items like small earrings are not very expensive and is a good way to get into Chanel. I'm sure you can ask for extra ribbon, too if you make a purchase. Why give your money to someone who's selling something you can get for free instead of spending it on an actual Chanel item and get the ribbon with it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice