is this stupid, need your opinions!

Like everyone has said so far, it's not stupid at all to multiple colors of the style if you really like it. I have a couple of styles in at least two colors and all get used regularly. Also, as in the case of the Sophia, I think she looks like a very different bag in the black as compared to the grey or bone version. Go for it!

I don't think it's stupid BUT I suggest you carry that bag for a few more months before buying another one to avoid making a compulsive buy. I used to do this all the time (and still do with certain stuff) but I would end up returning it a few months later.

I think multiples are a good way to got! You know what works for you, looks good to and on you..why not get in different colors? It's like having a great fitting t-shirt style *get in all colors*.
I do however, agree with miitgoofy - carry a bit longer to be sure. Once you know it's "your" bag - GO FOR IT!

No, not stupid. When I like something, I usually get multiples in different colors. I have the gathered Sophias in black and purple, and have the matching zip wallets as well.
I also have the Floral Sophia and Clover print Sophia.

Not stupid, I have two Sophias and I'm considering a 3rd. Plus, my SA said the gathered ones are selling like crazy so who knows how long it is before they sell out...

Not stupid! I have multiples of a few different styles, so if you love it go for it! I'd love to have those two! I have the small black croc on order and if I'm lucky, maybe I can grab the grey gathered one before they sell out.