is this stupid, need your opinions!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I completely am head over heals for the sophia gathered satchel, i have it in black and love love love it so much. Would it be stupid to get it in grey too? to have two of the same bag?

2. It's not stupid at all....I have multiples...I say go get your grey sophia

3. I don't think so at all! I say go for it! :biggrin:

4. not stupid

5. not at all. many of us have mutiples in the same style.

6. Not stupid at all! If you find a style you love, go for it! Both the black and grey are neutrals so you're sure to get lots of use out of them.

7. Heck no, if they come out with another madison shoulder in a color I enjoy I will be all over that bad boy.

8. i think i may hafta get it,, thanks guys

9. I have multiples on my favorite bags, needless to say I don't think it's stupid.

10. Yes go for it ! Its a beautiful bag. By the way just looked at your collection. Its sooo beautiful!

11. thank you :biggrin:

12. Not stupid! I love both a TON! I would love to have one of each just for different days :smile:
    I hope you get her!

13. go get her!! :yahoo: not stupid to have multiple bags in different colors hope you get her

14. LOL, i have another shoulder bag coming!!!

15. Not stupid. I have multiples of more than one bag. :biggrin: