Is this stitching normal for a zippy coin purse?

gossipkween

Jul 10, 2006
Just received ZCP in mono and the double stitching looks off. Should I bring this to LV? (I ordered online)

Hopefully these pics show up okay as I'm on my iPhone. You can see the stitch issue on the top right corner of the pic.

IMG_1488501949.832084.jpgIMG_1488501966.416001.jpgIMG_1488501975.349516.jpg

It looks like the thread is a little loose there. I don't think that would affect the overall durability of the wallet at all. But, like I said many times, if it bugged you now it will bug you forever. If you really don't mind going through the exchange process I'd suggest requesting a replacement just so you're 100% happy with your purchase.

***EDIT: I just looked at my ZCP and realized that they stitch it that way because of the construction of the zipper on the wallet. It's completely normal. Like I said, it shouldn't affect the durability of the wallet at all. Mine has the same stitching and I have no problem with it since I bought it in 2009.

Last edited:
Its normal. i thought the same thing when I got mine. It also pinches a little on both sides and I thought it was a defect too. But, the SA showed me a couple to show me it was the same on them all.