is this still distinctively Tiffany? Did I make a mistake?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I kept thinking I wish I had the smaller new round link bracelet. I have the I guess medium size? the classic size before they made new bracelet options. I just bought it :yahoo: But now when I look down on the new small version I don't know how I feel about it. I was gonna put charms on it, and since I have bony wrists I figured this was the best option. What is your personal opinion? I was gonna get the smallest tiffany heart and a couple olympian charms

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+round+link+bracelet&search=1 I think this is the bracelet.

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

this is the start of the charms I wanted to put on it...
I can't get the pictures to show how different they look, i know from the pics they look similar its so frustrating!!!

I don't think it really matters... once you load it down with charms you will never know the difference, so just go with whatever feels best. I have a charm bracelet from Tiffany (I have no idea if it is the small or medium), but it is SO heavy with charms that I hardly ever wear it. It also hits everything in sight when I move my wrist which can get annoying too, so be careful about getting a lot of big charms.

^^I was gonna put on maybe four charms. maybe 2 olympian charms, one pictured, the new tiny RTT heart and maybe a mini key? nothing heavy all light and petite

Well, are you going to put the all the charms on at one time? I think part of the "charm" of charm bracelets is growing them one at a time. So eventually, your bracelet will be full without completely planning it, you know?

I love charm bracelets and my wrists are also small. It's hard to see a difference in the picture, so when you stop thinking about it you'll probably like which ever one you get, but I like the smaller one. Especially when you get charms, which can get quite addicting. It's nice when you start getting them for special memories. They do get heavy when you start adding charms.

^^for the most part its adding 2 more charms, I basically have three, for I am going to pick up the little 65 dollar heart soon, so it would be adding one more i would assume. I was thinking becuase two are olympian charms one would be another olympian charm or the small 80$ paloma dove. that way i have love -heart courage- diana beauty- aphrodite and freedom- the dove represented.

Well, are you going to put the all the charms on at one time? I think part of the "charm" of charm bracelets is growing them one at a time. So eventually, your bracelet will be full without completely planning it, you know?

The artemis charm is what inspired me to make the charm bracelet in the first place becuase I wear my locket around my neck, so didn't know where else to put it. I would like another, the reason why I am trying to plan everything out now is because the olympian charms are being phased out. So I don't have the luxury of trying to figure out and collect with time, which was what I really wished to do when I first saw the diana/artemis charm. I was falling out of love with my chunky RTT bracelet, so when I was looking for charms and I saw the thinner one I thought it was destiny. I ALSO thought Tiffany charges you to solder (sp) charms permanently on, it wasn't until today I found out it's free. So I would rather have the spaces planned out now and a game plan of what I want so I don't regret my purchase or regret not getting something in time like it has sadly happened to me in the past. all of this runs through my mind, this will be a very special bracelet, for my boyfriend gave me one charm, my dear friend and I are exchanging olympian charms with each other. So with such value in one piece of jewelry I want to get it right. I would love to get a third olympian charm, and for once ACTUALLY want something that says tiffany on it, which is why I purchased the little heart today. It fit size wise with the olympians, I can engrave the back, and it broke up the bracelet nicely. I may end up sticking with four, and if something else comes my way, awesome, but now I still need to think of the fourth charm because currently it is between the 80$ poloma dove or the 175 will be discontinued soon olympian charm, so time is of the essence for me, and I may have to buy all these charms at once because of the collection being phased out :/