Is this Speedy worth the money?

SuzanneVuitton

I Love You Louis!
O.G.
Feb 20, 2007
The Netherlands
i wouldn't buy it
yes it is cheap but it doens't look great..
jut save up for a while and get yourself a brand new one! or look for some better ones on ebay

sugarcookie72

Cuddly Bag Monkey
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
Hang on to your dough, hon. That thing's in terrible shape, even the canvas is worn out. Wait for one that's less abused looking. Lots of Speedies come up on Ebay and many of them are only medium to gently used.

Jul 3, 2006
I wouldn't get this - it's too dark to be cleaned. Even if you replaced the handles (which runs another $145.00), the rest of the patina would still be dark and it wouldn't look right. They come up periodically. Try to wait for one in better condition.

PinkSuadeSoho

Princess Grace Ave
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Spain & France
I would absolutely PASS. There are quite a few on eBay (get them authenticated here) but you really can and will do much better than that one. I wouldn't pay $50 for it. You will be happier with something that you can enjoy!

Jun 13, 2007
Definitely not worth it. Even if you change all the vache leather, that torn canvas cannot be fixed and it would be an eyesore.

xopinkmoonxo

Sep 18, 2007
It doesn't seem like it would even be worth $100 for such a worn out bag. It looks very dirty and abused. I would either wait, and save a little more for a new one, or search for a nicer quality used one. A light patina is one thing but that's just dirty.