Is this speedy glazing normal?

Thank you everyone for giving your opinions. I truly appreciate it. :smile: For those who where not able to see what I am talking about (which I understand since the "imperfection" is minor) I uploaded two more pictures. First picture is the "good" side of the same handle. Second picture is the side with the "imperfection". I hope it helps to see it side by side.

Attachments

• IMG_7551.JPG
    IMG_7551.JPG
    336.7 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_7550.JPG
    IMG_7550.JPG
    313 KB · Views: 168
I think you should keep it since MIF. I am very picky and saw the "imperfection" right off in your other thread. I am uploading a pic to point out the area to others that can't see it. But since it is on the underside of the handle while carrying, I wouldn't worry about it if the bag is in otherwise perfect condition. I know the handle lays down while not carrying, I don't thing anyone else would notice but you since it is "minor". Enjoy your MIF bag. :smile:
224115573b2323645b0d2ea5aa18f8d3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using PurseForum mobile app

:biggrin:
I think you should keep it since MIF. I am very picky and saw the "imperfection" right off in your other thread. I am uploading a pic to point out the area to others that can't see it. But since it is on the underside of the handle while carrying, I wouldn't worry about it if the bag is in otherwise perfect condition. I know the handle lays down while not carrying, I don't thing anyone else would notice but you since it is "minor". Enjoy your MIF bag. :smile:
224115573b2323645b0d2ea5aa18f8d3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using PurseForum mobile app

You are right! I don't think anyone else would notice it. I think I will keep the bag, since it is made in France and it is almost impossible to hunt one down here in the States.

Reactions: Faith43
Yes, I hate the cloth tags. I don't think it will affect the functionality or be a problem. I don't know if I should consider it big enough reason to exchange it.

I uploaded a picture. I am talking about the glazing on the right side of the handle. I hope this helps. Rest of the handles are ok.
I'd be bothered as well. Especially when you pay so much

Hey,
I bought a speedy 30 DE. After I came home I inspected the bag again and noticed what I think is glazing issues. Please give me your opinion if this is normal or am I just being too picky?
Does anyone know if this is normal? 1 year old and I want to

Attachments

• 20170213_130255.jpg
    20170213_130255.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 93