is this site LEGIT??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Authenticity:

We guarantee all of our merchandise to be brand new and 100% authentic or your money back.
Our company is proud to offer our customers genuinely authentic designer merchandise at low discount prices.

Authenticity:

We guarantee all of our merchandise to be brand new and 100% authentic or your money back.
Our company is proud to offer our customers genuinely authentic designer merchandise at low discount prices.

That doesn't mean anything really. Is like ebay when sellers are saying it is authentic, and it is a fake.

also am i right in saying that they have used the same picture for the speedy 25,30 & 35? The repeat of LV's is the same (4 across the front) though it varies from saze to size?. so even if you did buy from there (please dont) you wouldnt even be getting whats pictured!

oh I wasn't going to buy from there. I just thought it was funny........look at how much they are charging for fake bags. And most of all I like their claim of authenticity!!

They sell fakes, eeewww! :throwup:

Here's their VERY hidden WHOIS information (understandably so, given that they don't want to be SUED)

=*=*=*

Domain name: sacbelle.com

Registrant Contact:

nobody spam ([email protected])
Fax:
Dead end street
Virtual, ziped
NE

Administrative Contact:

Fax:
Dead end street
Virtual, ziped
NE

Technical Contact:

Fax:
Dead end street
Virtual, ziped
NE

Name Servers:
ns.enamesserver.com
ns2.enamesserver.com

Creation date: 15 Nov 2005 20:57:46
Expiration date: 15 Nov 2007 20:57:46

I just don't know how they can get away with this. They claim they are authentic - - so how can they NOT get sued?! This is like stealing in my estimation.

I just don't know how they can get away with this. They claim they are authentic - - so how can they NOT get sued?! This is like stealing in my estimation.

Maybe it hasn't been brought to anyone's attention...yet.

they are definmately fake: no one sells that much brand new LV except LV.com and elux. The pictures look like they've been stolen from LV or elux.

Status
Not open for further replies.