Is this silly?

lolakitten

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Is it silly to have 2 different bags in the same colour? (off white Guccissima in my case) The one I ave fallen in love with is only available here in this colour (which I do love) but I am having trouble justifying it since I have a bag in that colour. They are completely different otherwise though. (Princy hobo vs. D ring messenger) What do you think? Get it in white, or look for a different colour bag?

I don't think it's silly. I have the Britt hobo and the wave in the same colors. Here are the pics.

I say get it if you like it!

Attachments

• image014.jpg
    image014.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 38
  • image015.jpg
    image015.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 42
My fav gucci combination is the beige canvas w/white trim! Go for it. BTW, i want that D ring messenger, but in the larger version. I think loved2shop posted a pic of it from the seattle nordstroms.

I don't think it's silly at all! I used to think it was silly how much a person could spend on bags and accessories and all that jazz... but I've learned to understand and join in on the craziness! :nuts:

Thanks all :smile:
I went to look at it today - and it was gone :sad:.
But (!) I fell in love with something else. I put her on hold to sleep on it because it wasn't what I had planned on going with, however I suspect I will bring her home w/ me tommorow. Eee!

of course not! :smile:
2852134773_932c32f0a0.jpg