Is this silly?

lolakitten

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Ontario
Is it silly to have 2 different bags in the same colour? (off white Guccissima in my case) The one I ave fallen in love with is only available here in this colour (which I do love) but I am having trouble justifying it since I have a bag in that colour. They are completely different otherwise though. (Princy hobo vs. D ring messenger) What do you think? Get it in white, or look for a different colour bag?

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
My fav gucci combination is the beige canvas w/white trim! Go for it. BTW, i want that D ring messenger, but in the larger version. I think loved2shop posted a pic of it from the seattle nordstroms.

GucciEyed

Jun 8, 2008
Personal Opinion...NOT silly. A girl's gotta have choices, not only of color, but also of styles... Again, just my opinion. :tup:

Sewon

O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
Near A Spa
Nope, not silly at all! They are not exactly similar...KWIM? They are very different bags that share the same color.

MamaGG

O.G.
Jun 8, 2008
If you :heart: it, then go for it! Not silly by any means, but just like you I like to have people rationalize for me, hehe.

cinderella388

I <3 bags!
Oct 7, 2007
Boston, MA
I don't think it's silly at all! I used to think it was silly how much a person could spend on bags and accessories and all that jazz... but I've learned to understand and join in on the craziness! :nuts:

lolakitten

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Ontario
Thanks all :smile:
I went to look at it today - and it was gone :sad:.
But (!) I fell in love with something else. I put her on hold to sleep on it because it wasn't what I had planned on going with, however I suspect I will bring her home w/ me tommorow. Eee!

[coco]

LVoe
O.G.
Nov 4, 2007
Australia
Thanks all :smile:
I went to look at it today - and it was gone :sad:.
But (!) I fell in love with something else. I put her on hold to sleep on it because it wasn't what I had planned on going with, however I suspect I will bring her home w/ me tommorow. Eee!

WHAT IS IT!!!!!! spill.......!! :nuts: