Is this silly?

I'm definitely not an enabler... I'm the organizer-enabler!! *lol*

Yes, get rid of it if it bugs you!! It's not the only Amore in the world!

Okay, I'm gonna go for a while since my bf is coming up the elevator and he had a BAD DAY at work!

When I come back, I'll have a big smile on my face because I'll have ALL my bags finally!! Payce!! :wlae:

I'm like you too, for the L'Amore I NEED to see Adios + Ciao Ciao right smack in the middle in full view - therefore the logical choice for me would be a Mamma Mia (and it doesn't hurt that I like the style too ;) )
I guess it depends on what's important to you - some just want THE bag with a print, some need THE print on a bag or best yet THE print on THE bag - seems you're steering more to getting THE print on a bag...
Since you said you don't want to be getting too many bags, I think you should exchange/sell it for a BV, you'll definitely get the whole shebang on that one!
You gotta get a bag that makes you smile when you carry/look at it, right? :yes:

I agree with Maya...if you aren't happy these bags are too expensive to keep!And it will probably always bug you! You have to decide if you can wait to return it (depending on their return policy) until you find THE one you want! At least you bought it from a place you can do a return! That is the good news!

I would definitely find a bag I liked better. If something bugs me about a bag and I think I'll get over it I never do. When I got my inferno zucca I wasn't super thrilled with it and I thought it would grow on me but it didn't. I actually started to hate it more. It's too much $$$ to spend to be okay with a bag. If you aren't in absolute :love: with it, you need to find one that you are in absolute :love: with! I'm sure one of the girls on here who can't find a zucca would :heart: to take it off your hands and then you can get the bag you can't live without!! :graucho:

Thanks for your input everyone! I decided that I wasn't in love and exchanged it for a BV. Which I am (I think) in love with. :heart: They were super sweet at Happy Six and exchanged it for me. They were happy to see the Zucca again and said that there were a lot of people asking about it, so someone who really loves it will get it!

Also if anyone's looking for one, I returned it late last night, so it should still be there and they do chargesends. :P

I would definitely find a bag I liked better. If something bugs me about a bag and I think I'll get over it I never do. When I got my inferno zucca I wasn't super thrilled with it and I thought it would grow on me but it didn't. I actually started to hate it more. It's too much $$$ to spend to be okay with a bag. If you aren't in absolute :love: with it, you need to find one that you are in absolute :love: with! I'm sure one of the girls on here who can't find a zucca would :heart: to take it off your hands and then you can get the bag you can't live without!! :graucho:
You hate your zucca inferno? Why??? I love mine...

Yeah, I love the pictures of the inferno zucca ....cute! I want a zucca at some point...I saw a citta zucca sold today on ebay for only like $95 ! ! Ugh! I would have REALLY enjoyed having that! But I wouldn't carry it until probably next fall because I'm loving the amore...it will definitely be the bag I carry this summer....along with a new adios or pirata....:wtf:

Haha crap I paid full price for my Citta Zucca. But I am happy because it was new from LeSportSac xD; I don't really want to buy an older print bag off of eBay (or generally a newer print, but it was the only way to get my Amore Zucca!).