Is this seller dreaming??? (Amore pricing)

:sad: I feel bad. Here I complain that they are not available in any stores where I live but at least I can get one online and shipped to me. It has got to be tough when you live in another country.

By the way Adi, did you ever get your other Toki in the mail? I haven't seen any posts from you lately.

:sad: I feel bad. Here I complain that they are not available in any stores where I live but at least I can get one online and shipped to me. It has got to be tough when you live in another country.

By the way Adi, did you ever get your other Toki in the mail? I haven't seen any posts from you lately.

My inferno stellina wasn't lost :graucho::wlae:

Here are some pics

http://forum.purseblog.com/tokidoki...res-of-your-tokidoki-collection-94743-41.html

And my mamma is so beautiful :heart:

I'm glad you reposted...I just read your first post twice and I was like :confused1: :confused1: . Now it makes sense and I get what you're saying. Congrats on your purchase!! :yahoo: What you paid isn't insane b/c it's kinda what the bag cost if you bought it in the store + tax.

xD Sorry about that.

Yeah, I am really happy with it. With tax it would most likely be either the same or more. I just hope I get it soon! *dies*

Or we don't live in the states and the online stores don't send to our countries the beautiful amore bags :crybaby:

I didn't buy a zucca cause it's very expensive but I bought a bambinone $155.00 + shipping :crybaby:

We have lesportsac stores ..but the bambinone costs $157 here...so I know you how you feel about the price..