Is this seller dreaming??? (Amore pricing)

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Probably someone will buy it if they have no idea where else to look for Tokis.

2. I think some crazy person will buy it hahaha, someone crazy like me O__O? lol. Nahh, but if they don't have access to these bags where they live they just might buy it.

3. Did you forget the link or is it there and I just can't see it? :confused1:

4. Oooh, thanks for the link!! That does have a great print placement. Cozy-Little-Shop is known for their high prices but they usually have great print placement on their stuff. They'll have that bag up for weeks but eventually someone WILL buy it :nuts: I know but I guess if you can't find it anywhere you'll pay whatever you have to? :shrugs:

5. Nope. Uh-huh. Not at all. I wouldn't buy that for that price.

6. I just paid $199 BIN for my Amore Zucca. I'd rather have waited than pay so much for that bag x_X; Zuccas are tough to find, but not THAT tough.

7. yeah, I noticed they have a stellina marked up to almost $170 but it hasn't sold and it has been weeks. I wonder if they buy them at the stores and have to sell them marked up like that to make profit?

8. $199 I'd pay, but not $239!!

9. I meant, I am happy with my purchase and if I hadn't gotten it I wouldn't have bought the $239 one, I would have waited. I just reread my post and realized how misleading it looked xD;

10. It definitely has a good print placement, with the Adios and Ciao Ciao almost dead center. I would be tempted but I'm trying other avenues to get my Adios/Ciao Ciao love fix.

11. I'm glad you reposted...I just read your first post twice and I was like :confused1: :confused1: . Now it makes sense and I get what you're saying. Congrats on your purchase!! :yahoo: What you paid isn't insane b/c it's kinda what the bag cost if you bought it in the store + tax.

12. I just looked at it...that is a pretty cute bag though lol. I don't think they had those @ the store down here, I might've bought that style instead.

13. I asked my bf if we could go searching stores today. Hopefully macy's have gotten theirs? (since they said around the 10th right??)