Is this right on Speedy B DE?

cozyc

Jan 14, 2012
Can someone please verify if this normal? All the wrinkling of the leather by the handle. All 4 handles are this way with this one being the worse. If yours is the same please share a picture. Thanks so much!

image-3810651584.jpg

Just pulled out my mono speedy 35. (Almost 2 yrs old) It's not like yours, but I think with DE it's more noticeable since your leather is treated

Attachments

• image-232156194.jpg
    image-232156194.jpg
    562.8 KB · Views: 634
Whew!! Thank you ladies :biggrin: I was fretting there for a sec. If anyone has one that's not please show a pic or for reassurance you can still show pics of the wrinkles :smile: I have a mono speedy that isn't like this but I know it's because of the different leather. :smile:

I wouldn't say wrinkling of leather is a flaw, but an ageing process that shows it has been a well loved and a used bag.

I think so too but I just got it delivered from LV today. The other three are not as bad. I wish a few would please post a few more pics to put my mind at ease.

Mine is 2 months old but only uses her every weekend though. But I'm sure it will wrinkle as she softens in time.

image-4084662536.jpg

Ooopps, the pic got too big. :smile: sorry for the blurry phone shot only.

here's mine (although this is a regular speedy 30 and not speedy b). i've had it since april 2012, not used everyday. maybe in time with age/use it will wrinkle as well

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 355
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 353