Is this Receipt legit? From Italy.

lvly808

O.G.
Nov 25, 2006
Hi guys. I just bought a PM Noir on Tradesy. And the copy of the receipt she sent obviously didn't include everything as you can see. But is this a typical receipt from Italy? I've never seen one. IMG_1494273693.266006.jpg

Hi guys. I just bought a PM Noir on Tradesy. And the copy of the receipt she sent obviously didn't include everything as you can see. But is this a typical receipt from Italy? I've never seen one. View attachment 3692616
I've never received a receipt from LV like that before. I could give a list of the differences, but your best bet to determine whether the bag itself is genuine would be to have it authenticated.

I've gotten EU receipts before, never Italy but from Ireland and Amsterdam. None of my receipts have looked like that....neither have my US ones. Sorry I think that is a fake receipt, especially bc of the total?

Reactions: j19
Have you posted pics of the bag in the authentication thread? Tradesy is very good about refunds if an item is misrepresented or fake in my experience. Good luck & please let us know!

Have you posted pics of the bag in the authentication thread? Tradesy is very good about refunds if an item is misrepresented or fake in my experience. Good luck & please let us know!

I did post it. Waiting for a response. Honestly, the bag looks legit to me. It's just the weird receipt that is throwing me off.

I asked her to email me the receipt tonight and still nothing so I filed a misrepresentation claim since you only have 4 days to do so. I am so bummed about this.