Is This Preloved Zippy Coin Purse in Pomme D'amour worth $229?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      41.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      37.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      16.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      24.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Did you buy it? It's sold already. It's below half of current retail and made in 2012, so I'd say yes if there isn't any peeling of the vernis or stains.

3. Looks good to me! Love this piece :smile:

4. Yes! I have purchased it :smile: You are right it is made in 2012 and MIF!

The seller sent me pictures of the corners and edges -- I am not able to see any peeling of the vernis -- do you? Just in case I am blind and missed it :smile:

They are also including the LV dust bag and box! I am starting to get excited... I guess I just thought it may be too good to be true and maybe the deformation is a deal breaker...

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      33.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      44 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      42.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      36.4 KB
      Views:
  5. it looks in a pretty good condition and at such a great price..i love this color need one for myself too

6. Looks pretty good to me. Sometimes things are listed at a competitive price to sell quickly. Sellers can't always hold out for more money, sometimes they take a small profit just to move inventory. We don't know how much they paid for it or how long it has been in their inventory. All those factors influence the price. Congrats on your wallet!

7. +1