Is this Petrol or Teal??

TallyCoachMom

Oct 25, 2008
I'm confused - I scored (big time) at the outlet this weekend and purchased this gorgeous Lindsay Shopper - the tag says B4/P4 - this is Petrol, Yes?? Well it's not exactly Gray, but it's not exactly Teal (like the tdf Vintage wristlet that I also picked up!) Not to mention mine has light blue lining while ALL the Petrol #12475 on 'Bay have lilac lining!! What's the deal?? Here's some pics - Thanks so much for any input you've got for me. I've been contemplating a reveal - I've never done one and I may not be keeping all of it, so I'm not sure - but MAN I got some awesome stuff!!

DSC04042.jpg

DSC04064.jpg

DSC04068.jpg

Check the color code on the tag.... Looks like there is a "P?" I can see on the tag in the pics. ...which would be petrol. The teal color code is "TE" and the teal bag does have blue lining.

OK - so you wonderful ladies confirmed what I already though - but I'm still wondering why all of the ones on 'Bay label "Petrol" have lilac lining. Are they all just labeled incorrectly or is there genuinely 2 diff color linings for Petrol Lindsays? And thank you all SO much for your fabulous responses!:smile:

OK - so you wonderful ladies confirmed what I already though - but I'm still wondering why all of the ones on 'Bay label "Petrol" have lilac lining. Are they all just labeled incorrectly or is there genuinely 2 diff color linings for Petrol Lindsays? And thank you all SO much for your fabulous responses!:smile:
are you sure the ones with lilac lining aren't gray mislabled as petrol??:confused1: