Is this Petrol or Teal??

TallyCoachMom

Oct 25, 2008
I'm confused - I scored (big time) at the outlet this weekend and purchased this gorgeous Lindsay Shopper - the tag says B4/P4 - this is Petrol, Yes?? Well it's not exactly Gray, but it's not exactly Teal (like the tdf Vintage wristlet that I also picked up!) Not to mention mine has light blue lining while ALL the Petrol #12475 on 'Bay have lilac lining!! What's the deal?? Here's some pics - Thanks so much for any input you've got for me. I've been contemplating a reveal - I've never done one and I may not be keeping all of it, so I'm not sure - but MAN I got some awesome stuff!!

pzold

**Love my Mastiffs**
O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Check the color code on the tag.... Looks like there is a "P?" I can see on the tag in the pics. ...which would be petrol. The teal color code is "TE" and the teal bag does have blue lining.

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Sunny Arizona
Well, I think everyone has answered your question, but just wanted to compliement you on such a beautiful bag! Congratulations on finding her.

TallyCoachMom

Oct 25, 2008
OK - so you wonderful ladies confirmed what I already though - but I'm still wondering why all of the ones on 'Bay label "Petrol" have lilac lining. Are they all just labeled incorrectly or is there genuinely 2 diff color linings for Petrol Lindsays? And thank you all SO much for your fabulous responses!:smile:

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
OK - so you wonderful ladies confirmed what I already though - but I'm still wondering why all of the ones on 'Bay label "Petrol" have lilac lining. Are they all just labeled incorrectly or is there genuinely 2 diff color linings for Petrol Lindsays? And thank you all SO much for your fabulous responses!:smile:
are you sure the ones with lilac lining aren't gray mislabled as petrol??:confused1: