Is this PCE for outlet shoppers or boutique?

Exactly jessica! Except I'm not waiting very patiently. I wanted to know if I can expect one or if I will have to find one some "other" way. I can't stop thinking about that spectator sabrina!!

So no one knows the answer to my original question? : )

I'm real dyslexic today... If you never shop at the outlet, why would you expect one?:confused1:

Well, I have gotten the cards many times before, even though I have never been to an an outlet, but was under the impression that the point of this thread was to ask if anyone knew if the cards for this event are just for the people that mainly shop at the outlets to get them into the boutique, or if they included boutique shoppers that do not go to the outlets, as well, in the population that will receive the cards.

I just talked to CS. They said the PCE card is for people who have only shopped at outlets so they will come to a full price store. I only bought a mini skinny there and I will not be getting one. Sadly no Sabrina for me now.:tdown:

I just talked to CS. They said the PCE card is for people who have only shopped at outlets so they will come to a full price store. I only bought a mini skinny there and I will not be getting one. Sadly no Sabrina for me now.:tdown:

Glad this was cleared up a bit - the pretty much means I won't get one, since I've only purchased at a FP store. (Will be making my first outlet trip in March). Not a huge deal - keeps more money in my pocket for the time being.

PCE "for" outlet shoppers or "for" the outlet and
PCE "for" boutique shoppers sounds misleading.

I don't think the PCE is sent exclusively to outlet shoppers and/or exclusively to boutique shoppers.

I do mostly outlet shopping.
I did a bit of boutique shopping in December.
I still got the current PCE.

PCE is always a discount for full price boutique mdse.
Sometimes it seems that corporate gears the coupon toward their outlet shopper demographic. Other times, it's geared more toward the boutique shopper. But, I don't think it's mutually exclusive.

No such thing as PCE/coupon at the outlet or to use at the outlet.

Outlets did have an extra 10% off coupon during the holidays.
They handed it to every warm body that walked thru the door!