Is this Pandora authentic ?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please help me with this Pandora because is my first givenchy ever ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394194022.249164.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394194080.098614.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394194103.205438.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394194144.137242.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394194174.199960.jpg

2. I can't find the other tag inside .. Where should be ?

3. Try posting this on the sticky thread Authenticate this Givenchy. hrhsunshine will help out but the pictures must be clear and not blurry. And check the first post on that thread and follow that template!

4. Hrhsunshine asked me to post here because this is non a live auction ..

5. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    I was directing the other member to take discussions elsewhere in the forum.
    I simply wanted to communicate to you that per the updated guidelines, only live auctions that include an active link are being processed in the authentication thread.

6. Ok, is there a Place here in the forum where i can authenticate a bag already in my hand ?

7. Unfortunately no. U can try online authentication services. They can be very reasonable for a basic authentication, I believe. Good luck with that

8. There is no rule that the auction has to be live.
    Authenticators can choose not to authenticate those items, but you are certainly welcome to post them. Someone else may be willing to help.

If you aren't receiving a timely response then it's best to pay a professional authenticator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.