Is this Padlock Blue Moyens? Please help me, and take this poll !

Is this Padlock Blue Moyens?

• Yes

• No

• Other Color ( please specify what color you think it is )

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Gris Vert photo. I am thinking it is either Mousse or Blue Moyens.
I think i will just have to send the bag to Chloe and let them see it in person.
Thanks for all your help - I am hoping I will at least get reinbursed by insurance for the $200.00 padlock!

Great idea- anyone want to ease my mind and take a close-up of the padlock from their
Blue Moyens?
I know that bag in partictular is SO hard to photograhp. I have seen photos where it looks baby blue, then the same bag in different light looks grey.

paddingtonlockgreyblueleather.jpg

this is jeans moyen...

Well Darn!:crybaby: I had my hopes up high for you there is definately a difference. Did Carrie say she could order it in from Paris? She told me If they did'nt have the leather in for my key. They could order it from Paris, however it was going to take 4-6 weeks.

Oh no - I think I will send her the bag anyway, maybe she can order it from Paris, I`ll ask her.
Otherwise, what else can I do? Maybe I should tell the seller to declare the bag a total loss, since a paddy just isn`t a paddy with no padlock! It looks positively naked!

Here's the wierd thing about that padlock Carrie from Chloe sent a photo of - it is brass hardware, and all the Mousse bags I have seen are all silver hardware...
I do agree that it does not look like the Jeans Moyen padlock at all ( thanks SO much for that photo, BTW!), but what color IS it, if it is not Mousse?? Are there any other light grey colors that I do not know of?
AND more importantly, would you have a padlock on your paddy that was not a perfect match?

Hey Everone -
Y'all will not believe this, but I FOUND the lock waaaay down deep inside the inner pocket.
I honestly do not know how I missed it, except that when I saw that the bag had been inspected, poorly taped, I guess I figured the worst and did not look as thoroughly as I should have. But honestly, I thought I had covered every inch of that handbag!!!!!
Yes, I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet at the moment.
PLEASE accept my apologies for all this unnecessary drama. Thank you all for helping me, it really means so much to have this support on this forum when I need advice.
I feel terrible for getting y'all involved in this drama, I am so sorry.
But, I am so glad that my beautiful handbag has a beautiful padlock, one that is definitely Blue Moyens......

Status
Not open for further replies.