Is this Padlock Blue Moyens? Please help me, and take this poll !

Is this Padlock Blue Moyens?

• Yes

• No

• Other Color ( please specify what color you think it is )

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pilatesworks

aka : Leslie
O.G.
Dec 21, 2008
Austin , Tx
I thought so too until I actually looked at photos of Mousse and Blue M. , and Mousse is more of a flat, maybe lighter, grey.
Could be wishful thinking on my part!
Guess I need to ask if people would maybe post photos of their Mousse and Blue M. bags so we could compare?!

sianii11

Gleek...
O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
Buckinghamshire
That doens't look like jeans-moyen to me - to be fair, different monitors, different colours - but it certainly looks more like mousse to me...

pilatesworks

O.G.
Dec 21, 2008
Austin , Tx
Oh no, I don`t know what Gris vert looks like!
Anyone have a photo handy?
What do y'all recommend as far as getting the padlock replaced? Is it impossible to find a real Blue Moyens padlock, if Chloe does not have it ?
I am so blue about this lost padlock.....

pilatesworks

O.G.
Dec 21, 2008
Austin , Tx
Trying to attach photos of Gris Vert. It looks VERY dark to me.
So far the seller has not contacted me, but she is in Austrailia and I just got the handbag a few hours ago.
I know someone PM'd me, and they sold her the bag, so I am sure she will let me know how it was shipped.

I would say GRIS-VERT (grey/green) but that hass purple stitching!? hmmm thats a hard one! You know I think it could be ROCHE! Here are some pics. Newer ROCHE is looking way more dark grey then it did in pre-year. Before it was more grey/brown...here are some pic of NEW Roche. Gris-vert is the last photo.

Attached Thumbnails

Status
Not open for further replies.