IS this one really such an ugly bag?

It’s arty and it’s modernist and it’s intellectual .. I’m pretty sure it’s based upon the Henry Moore lithograph or drawing and two seals he designed for the Pallas Gallery ... Burberry is celebrating the British artist ... I think it might be related to his Pallas helmet sculptures ... and reflecting his exploration of form and theme possibly relating to Greek mythology and more widely to his exploration of war in the C20th ... the female form, Pallas Athene the Ancient Greek warrior goddess ... Highly suitable for an evening at the opera, I reckon (and if the rest of the audience doesn’t go for it then you can just be quietly confident you know more about the cultural background of the motif than they do!). I think it’s great. Wear a chic all-black ensemble and flaunt your aesthetic on a day out at MOMA or Tate Modern ... ! It’s fierce!

Last edited:
It’s arty and it’s modernist and it’s intellectual .. I’m pretty sure it’s based upon the Henry Moore lithograph or drawing and two seals he designed for the Pallas Gallery ... Burberry is celebrating the British artist ... I think it might be related to his Pallas helmet sculptures ... and reflecting his exploration of form and theme possibly relating to Greek mythology and more widely to his exploration of war in the C20th ... the female form, Pallas Athene the Ancient Greek warrior goddess ... Highly suitable for an evening at the opera, I reckon (and if the rest of the audience doesn’t go for it then you can just be quietly confident you know more about the cultural background of the motif than they do!). I think it’s great. Wear a chic all-black ensemble and flaunt your aesthetic on a day out at MOMA or Tate Modern ... ! It’s fierce!
Awww... Now I think I love it even more :smile: thank you for you re assurance. It is definitely relating to the ancient Greek mythology ( which I absolutist love) and it is definitely no Everybody cup of tea.. And It does feel very unique to me x