Is this off white shoulder bag a genuine Miu Miu bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nath2378

Oct 4, 2020
Can anyone tell me if this bag is genuine Miu Miu?

821eA5M.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

IMG_4811.jpg

IMG_4826 2.jpg

IMG_4673.jpg

IMG_4674.jpg

IMG_4672.jpg

Hi and welcome to the Purse Forum. Unfortunately, there's no one authenticating Miu Miu here at the moment. You're going to need to hire a paid authentication service. Google or use the search feature here on the forums to find the service that would be best for you.

With that said, although I'm not all that familiar with Miu Miu and only have one item by this brand, the bag in the pictures does not look good at all. It just looks very poorly made. So if this isn't a holy grail type of bag for you, I'd suggest you let this one go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nath2378
Hi and welcome to the Purse Forum. Unfortunately, there's no one authenticating Miu Miu here at the moment. You're going to need to hire a paid authentication service. Google or use the search feature here on the forums to find the service that would be best for you.
Thank you. I contacted authenticate4u.com but they have not replied yet.
With that said, although I'm not all that familiar with Miu Miu and only have one item by this brand, the bag in the pictures does not look good at all. It just looks very poorly made. So if this isn't a holy grail type of bag for you, I'd suggest you let this one go.
That's interesting. I found a very similar model. Does this bag have the same signs of looking poorly made? Can you tell me what the signs are? I'd like to learn.

That's interesting. I found a very similar model. Does this bag have the same signs of looking poorly made? Can you tell me what the signs are? I'd like to learn.
The bag in this listing might be authentic, but once again, I wouldn't be able to tell you for sure.

Look closely at the metal Miu Miu plaque inside. The leather piece underneath, the metal plaque itself, the stitching, the shape, all that. Also, the Miu Miu logo on the outside, although that one you can't see very clearly in the listing you linked. But the plaque is a dead giveaway, in my opinion.

If you do receive a reply from A4U, could you please post their verdict here? Thanks.

Reactions: Nath2378
Status
Not open for further replies.