Is this normal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had recently purchased a dog collar. I had just noticed on one end of the collar, there is noticeable line that attaches the the two sides together. It seems like they didn't properly coat the exterior of the collar properly. I have attached two pictures. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461268477.454152.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461268493.896939.jpg The second picture is what concerns me. Is that normal? Or should I take it back to LV and have them put a "seal" over that line?

2. #2 Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    Now that I think about it, it may become irritating for the dog if it's not properly sealed. I would just exchange it. Good luck!

3. I would seal it in. That seal is there for a reason. To protect the glue on the inside. Specially when it's going on a dog.... Might keep it in better shape a little longer. Again. This is just me. If it's new I don't see how they wouldn't just offer you to look at another:smile: wouldn't hurt to ask!

4. I would ask LV to look at it. Second pic looks like it wasn't sealed properly like in the first pic.

5. Finishing badly done
    You should show store where you purchased

6. I will have to make a trip to the boutique tomorrow. Let's just hope everything will go smoothly.