Is this Normal?

That's what I thought too! 3 months... too soon... The quality just went down a lot then used to be...

I really don't know what other wallet or goodies should I get, I just bought a new Siena MM last week...:crybaby:

I really like the LV zipped wallets. I feel good knowing NOTHING is going to fall out once it's closed. Have you considered those?

The clemence is pretty popular due to its lower price range and also beautiful interior colors. I considered this wallet because of the pretty colors, but it is too long for a comfortable hold in my hand. I wish that wasn't the case. I ended up getting the zippy compact wallet which fits better for my hand. Unfortunately, the canvas versions don't come with the color varieties.

I really like the LV zipped wallets. I feel good knowing NOTHING is going to fall out once it's closed. Have you considered those?

The clemence is pretty popular due to its lower price range and also beautiful interior colors. I considered this wallet because of the pretty colors, but it is too long for a comfortable hold in my hand. I wish that wasn't the case. I ended up getting the zippy compact wallet which fits better for my hand. Unfortunately, the canvas versions don't come with the color varieties.

Me too! I like the variety of color in Clemence, but I feel the height is too short, hard to take out the card, and all the paper or bills will easy to get jam in the zipper, and I agree it is too long. Actually I'm thinking of the Old style zippy compact wallet, but it doesn't come with any fun color...

Me too! I like the variety of color in Clemence, but I feel the height is too short, hard to take out the card, and all the paper or bills will easy to get jam in the zipper, and I agree it is too long. Actually I'm thinking of the Old style zippy compact wallet, but it doesn't come with any fun color...

I have the old style compact zippy. You should get it if you prefer functionality over colors.

Just talked to the CS, they're not even try to help, just keep telling me to bring it back to the store for assessment! The CS said I couldn't return the item! :sad:

Last edited: