Is this normal?

Sensational11

Dec 23, 2013
Hi all. I just noticed that my Lady Peep heels seem a little uneven - One side looks more curved up than the other. I had the rubber soles done at MM7 few months ago and have only worn it once. I did feel like one side was more wobbly than the other and almost fell while wearing it but I thought it was because I wasn't used to walking in such high heels. Now that I look at it closer it could be because of the uneven platform. What should I do?

Attachments

Sue89

Oct 6, 2012
Venice
hummmm.... Wow, that's weird! Do you have pictures from the sides? I think there is a big difference between them! It wasn't like this before?

Sensational11

Dec 23, 2013
It was kept in the box after I bought it and I only wore it once after having the rubber soles done. It felt too wobbly that I almost fell over so I haven't worn it since. Only noticed the uneven platforms when I was transferring my shoes to a new rack.

Sensational11

Dec 23, 2013
I just had a look at it again and I think it might be the rubber sole that's not properly done. One side feels thicker than the other. I'll bring it to the cobbler and have it shaved down, see if it will even it out better.
Thank you so much for replying Sue89. :smile:

Sue89

Oct 6, 2012
Venice
I think that it will, I thought that it could be the heel tip, I mean if one wear down before the other it could be that, but if it's the sole For sure they will be able to do something to fix! :smile: