Is this normal?

Baglady41

May 7, 2013
I bought a pre loved Eva clutch in Damier last year. I had it authenticated here. Now I'm starting to worry. I don't use the bag often but it's really falling apart. Is this normal??
You can see in the picture the brown leather is wearing away and it looks black underneath. I'm panicking.

Sorry for the huge picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 227
This is the first and only pre owned I've bought. I've been afraid to take in, in the fear that they will say it isn't authentic. I had it authenticated here and I know that the mods are the best, but I'm nervous. Thanks!

I've never seen the treated leather turn black like that before...I agree with the previous poster to bring it in to an LV store and see what they say. Good luck!

If you are really nervous about authenticity you could try Carol Ives for a small fee - then once she confirms you could bring it in - another opinion on the bag might make you feel comfortable about bringing it to LV

I don't live near a store so I won't be able to get there very soon. I'm just sick about this. Do you think if I post updated pictures in the authenticate thread they will look at it?