Is this normal?

gheaden

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
I picked up this bag on the 16th, for my wife, there is already some turning up of all the seams. I noticed it when I picked up the bag. Should I have them fix this or just leave it be? The bag has been worn about a handful of times, nothing drastic to make it look this way.

Attachments

Jglassk

O.G.
Dec 17, 2009
South
I think that is normal for the neverfulls. Ive owned a couple and they do that but never pull apart or away from the stitching...

NITE_FOXX

Feb 14, 2010
BEAUTIFUL SOUTH
id take it back,i have not owned that bag but did have a petite bucket that did this,very annoying. the leather used at the top is very very thin and fragile in my opinion.

gheaden

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
Thanks everyone, none of my wife's bags have ever done that. As long as there is no risk of additional damage, I guess we're fine

lenaofdc

Dec 8, 2010
Atlanta, GA
The monogram and vachetta comes with red interior??? I have only seen them with the cream interior. 1. I am jealous and 2. where did you find it?

lelliebunny

life in mon mono
Aug 4, 2010
The monogram and vachetta comes with red interior??? I have only seen them with the cream interior. 1. I am jealous and 2. where did you find it?
it's a mon monogram neverfull. when you order them, you can select the color of the interior from their list of colors.