is this normal?

taxiang2002

May 19, 2007
I'm going to buy this preloved bag, but notice couple problem, looks like someting like glue comes from inside on the cornel, is it normal? is it removable? also is the color of hologram sticker normal, is it dirty or suppose to be like that?

thanks very much.

Attachments

• chanel1.jpg
    chanel1.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 112
  • chanel10-1.JPG
    chanel10-1.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 144
The bag is quiet new from 2008, and only used for couple times, I don't own light color bag, that's why I'm so curious about the Hologram stickers.

thanks for all your answer, very helpful.

the item number on tag is 07A A35310Y04271. If she got in 2008, that means it might be used a lot, right? But outside of the bag looks still pretty new. that's kind confusing me too.

It's 2007. I also depends on what she put inside the bag. Keep in mind that the glue used for the sticker may react to the dye in the leather lining; thus, turning yellowish. Disclaimer: I'm not a chemist so that was a guess.

Did the seller actually say that was glue in the corner of the flap??? Looks pretty gross and a little obvious on such a light colored bag. Esp since it's right out there on the flap. I would ask that specific question to be sure about what it actually is to determine whether you can remove it or will have to live with it... that's just me because I HATE SUPRISES when it comes to my Chanels, pre-loved or not :flowers: