Is this Normal?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello RM lovers!

I've always loved the way that RM bags look whenever I see them on the street but up until now I've never owned any. Now I have two! I just got a MAC in cream and I just received a MAM in black!

I've seen the MAM in person at Bloomies so I was a little surprised that my MAM (got from ebay, supposedly new) was super wrinkly (which I can deal with) but where the straps meet the body of the bag it seems like the edge of the leather on the bag itself were cut off with a knife/blade where it meets the straps. It's just a weird unfinished sort of look. If this picture isn't clear enough I can take another one at home, sorry, I only have my cell phone with me now.

But can anyone tell me if this is normal?

RM.jpg
  2. Hmmm... i've never noticed it on any of my bags...

3. That looks normal to me! :tup:

4. Yep, all of my MAM/MABs look like that.

5. Great, thanks for the reassurance Crazy4Handbags and kimalee! I'm sure I just didn't look at the ones in the dept. store all that closely.

6. It's the norm, but on the newer MAM & MABs, the edges are sealed, even the part you showed in your photo Kmroboto. I just looked at my MAB - Iris/Purple Lizard bag & it's sealed & on the handles too.

HTH :tup: