Is this normal ring scratching???

Jelzyb

Jan 5, 2016
I took the plunge and got my first DE, the Duomo Hobo. I think I love it, just getting used to not having a mono bag.

My question is, do the rings normally come this scratched up?

Attachments

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
I took the plunge and got my first DE, the Duomo Hobo. I think I love it, just getting used to not having a mono bag.

Definitely not.

LL777

May 2, 2014

Mine came the same way. I was upset when I received it but decided to keep it and no regrets.

Jelzyb

Jan 5, 2016
Bummer, maybe I got sent someone's return. I have to order online as there are no stores in my state. Guess I am off to chat up c/s.

Jelzyb

Jan 5, 2016
Mine came the same way. I was upset when I received it but decided to keep it and no regrets.
Really? Maybe it's just how they are? It has more scratches than my 2013 delightful (although that has leather on the ring).

litchi

Apr 11, 2015

It shouldn't be like that even with use. I hope you get a new one without issues.

Chagall

O.G.
Feb 20, 2010
Oh my goodness no, they should not be scratched up like that to start with. They should be perfect except maybe a few very minor hairline scratches.

Jelzyb

Jan 5, 2016
Ok, chatted with c/s and they are emailing me a return label and will ship me a new one out. Fingers crossed the new one is scratch free.

Reactions: DaisyM