Is this normal ring scratching???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I took the plunge and got my first DE, the Duomo Hobo. I think I love it, just getting used to not having a mono bag.

My question is, do the rings normally come this scratched up?

Attached Files:

2. Definitely not.

3. Mine came the same way. I was upset when I received it but decided to keep it and no regrets.

4. Bummer, maybe I got sent someone's return. I have to order online as there are no stores in my state. Guess I am off to chat up c/s.

5. a new bag shouldn't have these scratches -- exchange it for another one

6. Really? Maybe it's just how they are? It has more scratches than my 2013 delightful (although that has leather on the ring).

7. It shouldn't be like that even with use. I hope you get a new one without issues.

8. Oh my goodness no, they should not be scratched up like that to start with. They should be perfect except maybe a few very minor hairline scratches.

9. Ok, chatted with c/s and they are emailing me a return label and will ship me a new one out. Fingers crossed the new one is scratch free.

DaisyM likes this.
  10. That looks terrible! You did the right thing to return.

11. you did the right thing, doing the exchange. Let us know how it goes when you get the next one.

12. +1

I agree.

13. Good luck on the new one! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice