Is this Normal? Please help!

Hello ladies! As some of you know, I just recently purchased my Speedy 30 Bandouliere last week. I have reviewed the pictures that I have took as well as the bag and i noticed that the 'pipe' on one side is not straight. I mean both side are not even and the other side is quite obviously not. I wonder if this is normal. I haven't used this bag yet. Anyone who owns the same, is your bag the same like this? Please let me know. And if you were me, what will you do? Thank you so much!

Here's some pics. Please see the pipe on the upper right. Thanks!

View attachment 2040241

View attachment 2040242
This is not a defect, from what the photos show. However, if you don't feel it's right, return it and stop fretting. These types of bags will mold and shape to you and what you carry in them. I have the 35 and the piping is not completely straight, but I like that it's unique. Maybe my bag was sewn on a Friday afternoon before the bell rang, but I'm OK with it :smile: Enjoy!

This is not a defect, from what the photos show. However, if you don't feel it's right, return it and stop fretting. These types of bags will mold and shape to you and what you carry in them. I have the 35 and the piping is not completely straight, but I like that it's unique. Maybe my bag was sewn on a Friday afternoon before the bell rang, but I'm OK with it :smile: Enjoy!

Hahaha! I had an exchange already. It's not only about the piping but the stamp as well. I will post a pic later. :smile:

Here's a comparison of before and after. Sorry for the big difference with the lighting. I was in a coffee shop when i took the 'after' pictures. But i hope somehow you can notice the little difference. Especially the stamps. Now, i'm so totally happy. :smile: thank you so much for all your help! :smile:

image-2929838956.jpg

image-686165106.jpg