Is this normal on my new Boy???

Yeah looks like it could be a normal variation in the leather but this would totally bother me every time I saw it bc it's right there, front and center. Can u exchange for another one?? That's what I would do. Too expensive a bag to not be completely happy with it!

I have this exact bag in black and it has the tiniest hint of creasing on the same chevron strip on the back of the bag. I exchanged a different one (larger size) to my current one, in part because of prominent creasing like that on yours. I looked at a number of this design (which is gorgeous, BTW) and given the number of ones with creases, I think it was difficult to fabricate and 'normal' for this design--but that's not a good enough excuse. So totally agree that I'd look for one that looks better and exchange.

It seems that this sort of creasing is more common on the chevron style than the quilted style, so I suppose it's "normal" for this design? If it bothers you though, definitely return or exchange it.

All I can say is that is one seriously beautiful Boy! Incredible colors & [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️gold HW. I hope they can exchange for you unless you decide to keep it.