Is this normal on my new Boy???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Received this beauty yesterday but look at the crease above the clasp. Is this normal leather variation or damage???!

Attached Files:

2. view 2

Attached Files:

3. Yeah looks like it could be a normal variation in the leather but this would totally bother me every time I saw it bc it's right there, front and center. Can u exchange for another one?? That's what I would do. Too expensive a bag to not be completely happy with it!

4. I can understand that
    It bothers me too
    Unacceptable if totally new from boutique

5. Doesn't look good, IMO. Return or exchange for another one.

6. Even though it's small, the placement of the crease is bothersome. I agree with the others, exchange it.

7. I have this exact bag in black and it has the tiniest hint of creasing on the same chevron strip on the back of the bag. I exchanged a different one (larger size) to my current one, in part because of prominent creasing like that on yours. I looked at a number of this design (which is gorgeous, BTW) and given the number of ones with creases, I think it was difficult to fabricate and 'normal' for this design--but that's not a good enough excuse. So totally agree that I'd look for one that looks better and exchange.

8. I'm sure they will tell you it's normal since it's a leather bag. However, it will definitely bother me. I would exchange it if possible.

9. Even if this is normal, it would bother me ...

10. It seems that this sort of creasing is more common on the chevron style than the quilted style, so I suppose it's "normal" for this design? If it bothers you though, definitely return or exchange it.

11. It seems to be part of the leather but to be honest it would also bother me... sorry

12. All I can say is that is one seriously beautiful Boy! Incredible colors & [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️gold HW. I hope they can exchange for you unless you decide to keep it.

13. Yea I would totally return that. It would bother me especially if it's supposed to be brand new.

14. I would return it.

15. I would return it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice