Is this normal on an Azur speedy?

If it's just a piece of thread -- I would probably just trim it off.

Usually under production of something that is sewn, sometimes a thread is missed during "cleaning" (where they trim of long pieces of threads). But you said you noticed that there were a couple of other short threads among it? At this point I wouldn't. If you trim that long piece with these shorter threads by it, it could unravel the stitching. It may not unravel for a while but as soon as the canvas starts to loosen/soften, that original piece of thread might start to get longer and longer again.

I opt for exchanging it for a new one. :smile:

What? You haven't exchange it yet?:shocked:

Really... If you trim it you may knick the canvas or worst... And if you trim it you will always see a partial stub of the thread... That is... if it's not a defect and will not ravel in time... It's sloppy workmanship from LV no less... :hrmm:

I think I had enough of colleagues paying me out with no voice to even think about putting myself in the position of standing in the middle of a large LV store trying to convey what I want through any and all means except speech. :P

But yes, hopefully I'll regain my voice and liberty by this weekend, I can't take it any more!!:hysteric: