Is this normal?- noir kitten heels wear and tear

mslilinanana

Jun 18, 2016
Hi all,
I am an avid fan of the valentino rock studs and am debating on getting the poudre patent kitten heels. But after seeing my noir kitten heels, I am wondering whether mine is defective or is it considered normal wear and tear? Does the patent version also have this issue? I rarely wear mine so i'm quite surprised by the leather bunching up. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_4696.JPG
    IMG_4696.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 398
It looks like it got stuck in between something like a cobble stone or grate. This has happened to my heels as well. With kid leather/smooth leather it'll happen much more easily. I would say that it's definitely wear and tear.

Reactions: Bee-licious
+1 looks like it got stuck/nicked on something. It's unfortunate but "normal" and can happen to any shoe, including patent, regardless of brand/quality.

A good cobbler maybe able to fix it, though won't look 100% new but the damage will be lessened.

That exact thing happened to one of my Valentino !

Basically there was a leather «flap» on one of the heel. I asked my cobbler to get them half-soled and to fix the flap at the same time. He did it perfectly and I can barely see the repair now :smile: I'm pretty sure your cobbler can fix it though I'm not sure how the «wavy» leather around the flap will look.