Is this normal!?!! Ivory City from DIABRO.NET

Hey everyone...I just purchased, amongst other things, an Ivory city from Daibro (the delivery was super fast and staff communication excellent). However I've noticed on the back of the bag there seems to be yellow dots:confused1:

Please tell me if this is normal for the ivory city!

Picture-Temp1095.jpg

Picture-Temp1092.jpg

Picture-Temp1091.jpg

Picture-Temp1090.jpg

:huh:Ooh.. that doesn't look normal... call them asap.. to request a return. They may ask you to email those pictures to them. The only downfall is that S&H is on the purchaser, g:huh:d luck ;)

Hi Everyone, thanks so much for your replies!

I actually did email them straight away (with the pictures) and this was their reply...

Concerning the BALENCIAGA Ivoire leathers, that is completely normal.

Because it is a distressed goatskin, the veins and markings of the
leather are exceptional and not like many other leathers. This is why

the BALENCIAGA Le Dix Motorcycle bags have become so popular. The
textures and markings of the goatskin is harder to notice in the
darker colours, however is more prominent with the lighter colours
especially Ivoire. The Ivoire tends to have a slightly marbled effect.

Please do not be concerned about the yellowish markings. It is
completely normal! We hope you can enjoy your bag and we look forward

to hearing from you again soon!

Sincerely,
Thomas

www.diabro.net

I mean, I understand that it has a marble effect, but what I'm seeing is spots!?:sad:

I would email them the responses in this post and let them know that bbag experts think this is NOT normal. Hopefully their knowing that their reputation is on the line will cause them to reconsider their position. Also I would try to call them too.

no way is this normal! its starting to yellow i think! return it... its not worth keeping and definitely not normal... definitely not "marbling"! good luck and keep us posted!

That doesn't look like any marbeling to me, it looks like some large yellow spots. He had some nerve emailing that response to you. I hate companies that won't admit when something is wrong, it's just not right!

I just got a Ivorie city from Daibro and looked it over real well after seeing your pictures, and while there is "marbling" there is no yellow spots like on yours. I would email, or call them back and tell them your not happy with the quality and want to exchange it. I just got 2 bbag from them and my mom even got one from them and they are perfect, so I hope you'll get your perfect bag as well.

that's terrible. yellow spots like these are NOT normal balenciaga leather marbling/distressed/veiny characteristics. :tdown: to diabro for trying to fob you off like this. I'd expect them to replace the bag no questions asked with free shipping both ways included! good luck! I hope Diabro will change their stance on this matter.