Is this normal!?!! Ivory City from DIABRO.NET

DIABRO advised me that they will refund up to $15USD for shipping to them and they will ship the bag to me free of charge, so it's been a smooth process :yes:

However, this bit below I couldn't help but mention tPF and refer them to what all the bbag experts think of the spots...

"Thanks for the reply. As Thomas mentioned, the finish of the Ivoire colour in the Balenciaga bags is slightly mottled, and the yellow/brown undertones are not uncommon."

:hysteric:

Stay tuned!

It's good they did the exchange and covered the shipping, but I cant beleive they still think that those spots are normal! Could you imagine finding a bag like that in the Balenicaga show room? No Way, it wouldnt happen, because it's gross and Balenciaga would pull it.

Wow, gorgeous bag colour choice. I have an Ivory Matelasse (pictured in avatar) and there are sections of the leather where it is more of an Ivory tone than other sections, but it's not "dotty". This one could possibly be caused by variations in the density of the leather. If you're not happy, return it, but I think it would still age beautifully IMO.