"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

You have posted in it before...
Actually I believe a mod may have moved the post in there before. Thanks for letting me know which thread!

Reactions: TC1
It’s annoying but I think normal. It’s the stitching in the corner of the canvas. i don’t think it will peel but not sure But it cannot be repaired by LV….have you checked the seams in the pockets and the outer pockets for date code tab? Otherwise I would get it authenticated..

It’s annoying but I think normal. It’s the stitching in the corner of the canvas. i don’t think it will peel but not sure But it cannot be repaired by LV….have you checked the seams in the pockets and the outer pockets for date code tab? Otherwise I would get it authenticated..
Looks like part of the "LV" is rubbed off. Maybe just wear that wasn't disclosed. I've checked everywhere for a date code tag and nothing.

You have posted in it before...
That's not even my post, but thanks for showing the proper thread that I should post in next time if I have a question. My post pertained to a Gallieras PM in Azur that I had purchased and was contemplating sending back not a bag in DE.