"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

Hello! Thanks for your response. They replace it free of charge even if it's vintage? Is this normal for vintage keepalls?
As far as I know the pulls are free, and on the spot. No need to send the bag off.
It works as long as they have the same kind of pull, but the pull design for the Keepall haven't changed ever since.
But chipping is very normal, both on gold and silver hardware bags.

Hi everyone, I need your help please. So, I’ve purchased my FP Empreinte Leather in Noir, and have just realised that the bottom embossed is not as “deep” (almost invisible from afar really :confused1: ) as the rest of the bag. Is this normal or should I return? Thank You x

Ps. It is MIS

6689FF2A-C118-4394-BC16-5FBC59DE345D.jpeg

Hi everyone, I need your help please. So, I’ve purchased my FP Empreinte Leather in Noir, and have just realised that the bottom embossed is not as “deep” (almost invisible from afar really :confused1: ) as the rest of the bag. Is this normal or should I return? Thank You x

Ps. It is MIS

View attachment 5444151
It would bother me. I would get it exchanged even though it's not a defect.

Reactions: DAMER

Ps. It is MIS

View attachment 5444151
I received one in similar shape and I exchanged it.

@atlcoach & @DAMER Thank You so much for your responses. It does bothering me as the difference has become more obvious now the more you look at it. I have contacted my SA and one has been put on hold for me. Fingers crossed

One more picture before I exchange it tomorrow. I was so focused on looking at the scratches on the gold stud button between, the alignment and the glazing between two bags but did not pay any attention on the embossing when I purchased it last week ‍:sad:

0493BDD6-CA99-489F-8BA5-56D93A9BBBA1.jpeg

@atlcoach & @DAMER Thank You so much for your responses. It does bothering me as the difference has become more obvious now the more you look at it. I have contacted my SA and one has been put on hold for me. Fingers crossed

One more picture before I exchange it tomorrow. I was so focused on looking at the scratches on the gold stud button between, the alignment and the glazing between two bags but did not pay any attention on the embossing when I purchased it last week ‍:sad:

View attachment 5444310
Let us know how it goes. Hopefully, the new one is perfect! :smile:

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Update:
I have successfully exchanged my FP and here is my new one, MII, and the embossing is just perfect, much much better than the previous one. I also made sure that the glazing, alignment and stitching are also spot on.
Now, it made me wonder what would they do with the FP that I had returned to the store? Hopefully they didn’t resell it to someone or otherwise I would feel bad for the new owner if they did :sad:.
While there, I also asked if I could have the mini drawstring pouch as well for storing the chain strap when not in use. Thank You all x

CDB358E9-9124-42ED-80A1-C8D8360CC32A.jpeg
99C6EB62-6B3E-4BFA-9701-E8BDC5F04E0B.jpeg

I’m new here and not sure if I’m posting this in the correct location. But I’ve just bought my LV neverfull a week ago and did the whole leave it in the window for a week and then use pure water baby wipes on it before using. Is this creasing normal? I’ve never used it..

Attachments

• 45B1B21B-585E-4D33-A80F-CE431D4399EC.jpeg
    45B1B21B-585E-4D33-A80F-CE431D4399EC.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 93
Update:
I have successfully exchanged my FP and here is my new one, MII, and the embossing is just perfect, much much better than the previous one. I also made sure that the glazing, alignment and stitching are also spot on.
Now, it made me wonder what would they do with the FP that I had returned to the store? Hopefully they didn’t resell it to someone or otherwise I would feel bad for the new owner if they did :sad:.
While there, I also asked if I could have the mini drawstring pouch as well for storing the chain strap when not in use. Thank You all x

View attachment 5444909
View attachment 5444911
Yay I am so happy for you! This one is a definite improvement from the previous Felicie Especially since the two pieces of leather are right next to each other. great to hear a happy ending. Enjoy your new bag!