"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

Also, could you please check if everything’s okay? Stitching, hardware? It feels like the hardware / clasp is kinda dark on the inside … :sad: i am so worried because this is my first piece

View attachment 5135236

View attachment 5135237

View attachment 5135238

View attachment 5135239

View attachment 5135240

View attachment 5135241

View attachment 5135249
I don't see anything that would be a dealbreaker. As for the stain, I would wipe it with an everything-free baby wipe. It looks as if someone's nose touched it while smelling the leather :smile: that can leave a mark like that. But it certainly will even out with time as the leather darkens and gets in contact with more and more hand oils.

If everything else looks good, it wouldn't bother me.

Hi dear, tnx for the reply. In SG, we can return/exchange the item to any store. So i did to the store nearby. Although the bag is bought overnight, the store dont want to accept. Reason was because got some scratches in the vachetta which has been there when i bought and i was advised to go to the same store. Lucky another SA assisted and agreed to change with other bag. all neverfull seems got same condition (uneven stiching).

• Sad
Reactions: Sunshine mama
Hi dear, tnx for the reply. In SG, we can return/exchange the item to any store. So i did to the store nearby. Although the bag is bought overnight, the store dont want to accept. Reason was because got some scratches in the vachetta which has been there when i bought and i was advised to go to the same store. Lucky another SA assisted and agreed to change with other bag. all neverfull seems got same condition (uneven stiching).
Great. Do you like the exchanged bag?

Reactions: kimy1214
The stitching above is just as uneven if you look at it more closely. I wouldn't mind either of them.

Reactions: BULL
I was able to score an Alma BB from calling in and it arrived with some things I am thinking are out of the norm. The interior lining on the non-pocket side is bubbling out pretty hugely (I can push it in and it makes like a POP sound and then pops back out), and then the front and back of the bag have some random red stitches visible. Photos below! I’m thinking I need to just send it back for a return or exchange, but I’m especially curious about that lining.
View attachment 5125246View attachment 5125247View attachment 5125248View attachment 5125249View attachment 5125250
I had almost the exact same situation with mine. Noticed the red stitching along the base of my original bag - submitted for warranty/ it was approved for an exchange. The replacement arrived with the exact same red stitching, plus a crooked handle and bubbling fabric on the interior lining - approved for a second exchange. Was supposed to get the third bag, but it was stolen by someone at UPS and they settled the claim with LV and I just asked for my money back (so no Alma BB in my collection). Hope your exchange process goes more smoothly than mine :sad:

• Sad
Reactions: Loriad
My Alma bb came today and I noticed this tiny hole/puncture on the bottom of the bag. Am I being too picky? The bag is made in the USA so I'm not sure if I'm just trying to find an excuse to return and hope for a MIF...would you return this?

Attachments

• IMG_7471.jpg
    IMG_7471.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 121
My Alma bb came today and I noticed this tiny hole/puncture on the bottom of the bag. Am I being too picky? The bag is made in the USA so I'm not sure if I'm just trying to find an excuse to return and hope for a MIF...would you return this?
I prefer to make these myself instead of getting it like this from the factory. But honestly this is extremely small, on the bottom, so it wouldn't bother me that much.

Reactions: Loriad and Aliluvlv
I'm not very picky but yes this would bother me. I would exchange for a different one. Good luck!

Hi lovelies, the canvas on my LV agenda has some bubbling or “melted” on its surface, do you come across these issue before? If yes, how can we fix it? I bought it in Feb this year and have been always putting in a dust bag to protect it. However my SA insisted it’s from alcohol/sanitiser that cause these issues and they refused to fix it. I’m tired with their repair policy. They blame everything on hand sanitiser nowadays

D902ED31-D012-411B-9981-E91F39910BC8.jpeg

973D70C1-EA6D-4D5E-A35C-1A18B018348F.jpeg

If it's a strong chemical type smell it's normal. Leave it out of the dustbag to air out it should dissipate.
My god thank you. Just got a damier ebene bag but haven’t had this experience with any of my other products in any canvas, including my other DE pieces. Irritated w myself bc turned down the same exact piece the other day from my CA at the store bcuz this one was on the way from the online store and then it arrives like this.

Hey all key cles/pouch owners.
I got a friend to purchase a brand new Damier Azur key pouch in Jan 2021. It's still unused and I only managed to get it from them recently due to the covid situation in Australia.
I have one in Monogram and I can see some slight exposure in stitching in the corners (used since Oct 2020) but this DA one to me is on a whole new level..

Is it me just being too critical or do I have grounds to request an exchange?
I've texted a client advisor but not sure what can be done since it wasn't purchased with my account (& we aren't friends anymore) and it was purchased 6 months ago..

Any advice or comments appreciated!!! 2ED8DB2F-4179-4023-BF45-49706F29F12B.jpeg2ED8DB2F-4179-4023-BF45-49706F29F12B.jpeg2ED8DB2F-4179-4023-BF45-49706F29F12B.jpegF8562828-1174-47E6-8B3C-9C80EBC51D2A.jpeg2DE85477-A463-4C5C-80C2-32F8C33DC966.jpeg